Commonwealth House provides high quality, affordable accommodation for international students on Pembroke Street, Oxford.
- All kitchen, shower, and toilet facilities are shared with other residents.
- All rooms have been recently been given new furniture, and contain a refrigerator and washbasin.
- Equipment for the bed (not a towel) is provided, and cooking equipment is available in the kitchens.
- Wireless internet is provided at no cost, however, we expect that your computer will have an anti virus before being allowed on our network.
- A communal breakfast is also available at no cost, Monday to Friday.
- Coin-operated washing machines are available (you pay £1 to wash, and £1 to dry).
Prices from September 2015:
£20 per night, £600 per 30 day month for single rooms.
£27.50 per night, £825 per 30 day month for doubles.
We only accept payment by cash or bank transfer, no deposit required, however, should you leave the room unreasonably unclean or damaged we reserve the right to charge extra fees to repair the damage. We expect you to pay your room charge (e.g. £570 or £825) as soon as you arrive, and subsequently pay on time, (at least two days before the end the month)